Friday, December 31, 2010

Radeon 9000 Hez Mejik Legjobb Driver

only a few hours ...



... then heard 20 to 11 history (since I was probably ahead of my time. .. of course the 2010 ;-)
is first:

Thank you for your birthday greetings
and the beautiful Christmas cards

next:


and the third:

A very green cap




and thus ends my blog in 2010

I wish all the readers who stop by who MithandarbeiterInnen, Soul mates and all the others also:

a marvelous start to the year 2011


Hat:
Starr by Kim Hargreaves from the book misty
knitted with Rowan Extra Fine Merino added in emerald

: the photo of the mini streamers, which are geploppt from a table fireworks and get caught on the lamp shade is left is not new ... I had been to a post. But I love it and have it again today reworked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment