Friday, January 7, 2011

Dresses Under Fifty Dollars

ice blue in January

snow adé


drip, drip, drip .... can comes the water *


I am a turtleneck type
not cool breath on the neck stand
a lovingly knitted turtleneck warm wonderful


even if it suddenly can not remember, but is still wet
and feel like 10 degrees plus is quite different from minus 10 °


and out with such a turtleneck sometimes even on a scarf, hat, gloves and jacket can be dispensed



sweater:
Serenity by Michael Storey
knitted with Rowan Pure Wool DK in frost

My supply of raw furniture is shrinking. Lange was around here a lot, which I still "lend a hand" had. Only if I have bulky look is gone forever, there are now and still treasures on the road ...


This Vertigo has still not found a place and is therefore still in the cellar, but it is ready. It will probably work in my corner in the future to help my colorful fabrics or knitting yarn collection to store ....


* old Chumbawamba song, text

0 comments:

Post a Comment