Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tired, Drink Lots, Pee Lots

Motor

yesterday I finally got done with the help of a friend the engine.
It was very good, this one looked to me with experience in the motor screws over the shoulder, but because one or two surprises have crept
(Steuerkettengegenradhalter example, was too tight).
Außedem gabs and tips during assembly, to which I pay attention the next time you must disassemble.
Since the cylinder head was down anyway, I lapped the valves again.
Here are some pictures:

old steel centrifuge:


replaced by lighter Aluzentrifuge:


New small ignition:



Unfortunately I have not been at the old pole wheel for weighing.

New Ear:



Next week I will fit the engine and other parts.
a new battery I had ordered previously.
new brake pads do I buy and this week at the local scooter dealer.

greeting

Marcel

0 comments:

Post a Comment