Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chevrolet Ss 427 Truck

In autumn arrived - arrived in love in autumn


Alpbachtal in Austria, where we made a detour, while in southern Bavaria one weeks could relax.

in Alpbach Valley in Austria for a short trip whe visited, during our holiday-week in Bavaria.


a tunic and a not quite finished sweater in autumn colors.
a tunic and a not yet finished cardigan in autumn hades.

The Svea - tunic I have long been in the closet. To me has always lacked a suitably cardigan. None has passed. Not because Color or style, but because of the sleeves: they are too short to hold them firmly when tightening slip, but under the relentless up-sleeved sweaters to the upper arm.
So had a jacket with her wide sleeves, into which you can access purely down to hold the sleeve or back runterzuwurschteln.


the Svea - tunic I have since lomg a time in my cabinet. I missed a coordinating cardi.
The sleeves of the tunic are 3 / 4 length and they have a wide edging. If I put on a cardi, roll up the sleeves, and because of the 3 / 4 length I cannot fixate them with the hand. So, I needed a cardi with wide sleeves.


(This is the curved edge of the sleeve edges. The photo shows the "real" color. In the dark and cold (7 ° C) öterreichischen Tann had camera again their quirks) *
(.. Here you can see a detail: The lettuceseam from the sleeves The pic shows the "real" color of the yarn)
The Heather - Cardigan was therefore eternal on my to-do list. The knitting has bored me endlessly ... I myself do not know why ... but held out bravely.
I took the Heather cardi for a long tome on my ToDo list. Knitting Heather did my bored like hell, do not know why. But Finally it was done.


Now just fill in the appropriate buttons. The original buttons are small round plastic frames are umstickt with the knitting yarn. If you are getting nowhere ... but I kept looking.

given I still miss the original button-frames as in the pattern are. I did'nt find them anywhere. But I do not give up ..

Apart from the buttons I love her very now.

Svea:
interface via farbenmix
Substances Amy Butler

Pattern via farbenmix
Fabrics by Amy Butler

Heather: knitted
by Kim Hargreaves Thrown Together from the book
with Felted Tweed in avocado by ROWAN

by Kim Hargreaves from the book thrown Together
knitted with Rowan Felted Tweed in avocado by

me * slowly creeps the horrible suspicion that something is wrong with my camera. With flash photos of Auto Focus is somehow not at all clear and produces more noise and streaks ... I will probably have to worry about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment