Sunday, November 21, 2010

Live Plant Monstera Deliciosa For Sale

decisions

are taken

something must change

thought long

develop slowly answers

What I do in the future? Will I take my job back? Can I be full-time creative?


slowly takes all forms. I will in any way to make money again, if only I knew how ... After almost 10 years, is anything but easy (am on 14.12.2000 I went on maternity leave, parental leave and then never again returned to my former Areitsplatz). As I know quite Ergotherapeuting the issues that bring long-term unemployment and in principle there is a 100% housewife structured otherwise ... Sell

-made stuff is such a thing ... I separate myself from my soooooo hard things and it bores me endlessly one thing again and restore. However, I

have finally found something that I can produce in large numbers and what is not so much attached to me, as my Srickmaschen or my stitches. I am very happy and I'm hard to plan, organize and on. Of which But more later ....


Much of earlier forced to the surface again. After 10 years of political abstinence, I was becoming increasingly restless, interfering wants me, wants to participate again.

Start again listen to music because I find I prefer the last few years alone.

reading newspaper again, because where I previously had one and only wool threads wrapped around needles. I

Look back messages and reports, where I am, & c., previously only from the hard disk recorder with the latest episodes of Dr. House, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Lost, Bones, Fringe, the latest crime scenes, etc. supplied.

The two Short, who in the last 10 years, you please me need to get less and less of me. The roots are loose, begin to grow wings. Very gently and gradually. The second is faster than the first ...


After many months was so blessed to meet kindred souls here, the exchange, the niceties and the recognition enjoyed, went sooo far away, around the world, I am increasingly outside my front door at.
I want the creativity to plant here, where I live. I make new contacts, across the street, in the district, in the neighboring village, in the region ... what my Contacts here increasingly away ... Therefore less and less participation and comments from me. Nevertheless, I have my firm blog round and it also happen from time to time new stations.

I've been thinking, if I turn off the comments, because I always feel bad effects, if I get a nice comment and not a "return visit" pay her. I decided that Kommentarfuntion "on air" had to leave.
I feel myself silly if I like what someone left on the blog and can not. Even though I know the motives and some others understand. A certain personal level I would go in, lost power already very impersonal world.

So, again, the latest "slice" (very modern, as MP3, of course) by Bruce Springsteen on the ears, a few rows on my sweater and frost later the issues of the day ...


Hat:
Moon by Kim Hargreaves from the book Cherished
knitted with Rowan Cocoon in misty blue
LP: Heroes by David Bowie


Sweaters: Model
Serenity title of Michael Storey from the Book Classic Style # 16 ROWAN
of knitted with Rowan Pure Wool DK in frost

0 comments:

Post a Comment