Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Motet Chandon White Star

acorns - Acorns

from one or another walk or playground visit in the autumn:
ACORN
have now made the Advent fine


the cones have a hole to get


a gold cord through


and the acorns again glued



naturally




but actually I have something else is at the heart

First of thanks for the nice comments on my last post. I remains open and leave with you today to share another thing: I have long plagued

my conscience, because some things I have long been neglected. ALWAYS the creative things let go first. Even cooking, cleaning, laundry, I get the creative things besides just the number. One thing I neglected, however, like no other: I do not exercise



Never

for years. There was always more important.
past policies, actions, demos, flyers,
later all about the kids today
and creativity.

That's worse: I make every few months, again a start. Morning, just after the kindergarten once around the lake .... Nenene run non ... Spatzierer ... God forbid, if I were running, I would need after the halfway point an ambulance and an oxygen tent!

is even worse: If I have then done it to overcome me, a tight march around the quarry pond, in the fresh air in the early morning, after three days I have the feeling I could uproot trees ... I feel in top shape ...

But even that makes me not to create such a morning walk at least twice a week.

I know it's not my view. Because my character I have always been all thought to be a sports fan ... And I was always weak and tired. I will with age but not fat and flabby weakling.

I actually have enough self-made clothes in the closet, knitted and stitched, matching color to homemade jewelry. I have seasonal Dekokrempel its best, also made by hand or with affection ... I could be so in the spirit of lean back, look at my work in recent years and say "Well done, now live with it and devote yourself to something new .. . as your health. Take care as conscientiously and with the same dedication and attention to detail .... your back muscles! "

SIGH

I registered in the sports club ... I know this alone does absolutely nothing ...

the stimulus that first had to spend a great deal of money for sports equipment, expensive shoes, chic fitness Klamöttchen that did not even more. I have been through umpteen times. Thereafter, only the briefcase empty and the bad conscience larger.

sneakers I still have baggy pants and T-shirt along with ollem's also do this.

I already had a trial in the gym. GIGANTIC! First of you need a special training to improve brain function in order to remember all the devices and their proper use ...

Warm up the coach has put me now on a cross trainer and said he would pick me up in 10 minutes.

After 3 minutes, I felt so overwhelmed that I would prefer and has gone out to see the training rooms to never again would. Just the fact that I am not alone in the warm-up room (technically correct:! Cardiology Where I was more of a lounge with soft chairs to understand Hinfleezen) had kept me from doing so.

After 5 minutes I was convinced that burst one more step and my legs before my lung collapsed.
I endured 10 minutes, then I would have Howling with happiness to which it is finally over ...

Then came then to overturn the devices. Muscle training is actually a pleasant thing. At the optimum then you are really nice and relaxed well supplied with blood. The

holds for me then for three days ... On Monday, three days were around. The calendar was big and bold "SPORT". I ignored it. I have also ignored today. Tomorrow it is then already in it again.
now I'm trying to ignore already.
Unfortunately this is not tomorrow ... So ignoring.
morning afternoon children's gymnastics, in the same sports club ... next to the fitness room ...

hinmüssen because I will probably tomorrow ... I will be Cardiology die on the cross trainer for 10 minutes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment