Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does Goku Ever Say He Loves Anyone?

second spring

IndianSummer


from the depths of my cabinet: An old shirt with 3 / 4 sleeves and a short corduroy skirt


from the depth of my cabinet: An old shirt with 3 / 4 sleeves and in short corduroy skirt


a little inspiration from magazines and books with more rustic touch

a bit of inspiration by magazine books with a rural touch



AND

white Dots on a red background


AND

white dots on a red background


The checkered Rüschenborte is easy to process and Woman kan verbasteln knick-knacks that.

The checkered ruffled ribbon is easy to treat


The pretty border with matching Sticki lying around for a long time and has already landed on several children's things. Now they brezelt the adit Rock on.

This cute ribbon with coordinating embroidery was stashed a while. Now it's up the ole Tarting skirt.


The shirt I liked long gone, but I could not separate them yet ... Now I know why: suitable Bayovar, alpine, rural, it celebrates his second spring in the fall, along with the Rock.

Once I liked this shirt. Anyhow I could'nt break up with it. Now it's having it's Indian summer, together with the skirt


knit matching mittens quickly if the 3 / 4 sleeves to be cool

I'm hurry up to knit in coordinating pair of wrists, because of the outdoor temperature and the breezy 3 / 4 Sleeve

point fabric Michael Miller via Quilt Magic
border and Sticki Luzia Pimpinella via farbenmix
brackets, hangers and toadstools made by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment