Sunday, October 24, 2010

What Is In The Tmz Guys Cup

small toadstools

little toadstools


I have a little shop found it in the knitting yarn and beads
I found in a parlor with little glass beads and knittingstuff


are from my stash I have a few pearls in brown and green in this searched
in my stash I found a few beads in brown and green in


two beautiful lampwork beads in red and white to
two wonderful lampwork beads


for a chain with a sparkling bracelet and two earrings
for a necklace with a bracelet and two earrings sparkling


The combination red / white with brown, it has done to me at the moment totally.
The gaudy red brings the warm brown really shine. And the white dots may not be missing!

The color-combining red / white with brown is my favorite this time. The gaudy red makes the brown shine warm. The white dots I need either way!

What have I done to an old brown corduroy skirt and an old brown shirt, I'll show you the next time a certain extent match the jewelry ...

What I craft with an old brown cordroy-skirt and an old brown shirt, I will show you next time. Quasi coordinating the Jewels ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment