Monday, October 4, 2010

Streaming De Mario Salieri

apples in the fall

Sun


or so




Enough going on here at the moment
The reason: the resulting loneliness and listlessness, the need to complete some renovations, and now a thick cold.

Also: I miss "my" camera very much. She is still "down under" ...
've missed but I am even more photography. So I've been searching for a replacement. In a drawer I've found and landed in the stone age of digital cameras. A Casio, equipped with everything that makes photography unbearable

An immense energy consumption, thus having to switch the batteries,

a virtually non-existing function with the Focus, the focusing is a real challange,

a superfluous zoom, which allows no depth of field, so no games possible

and a time lag of about four minutes, was pressed to say after the trigger, you can only sometimes drink alone a coffee before it again goes before the camera.

a patient, but after the 25th blurred image also clearly irritated young photographer I've found. He was kind enough to take the hurdles again this camera and thought at some point, "Mom, the other but that's more fun" ... find'ich too!

I have my rights now screwed down a little, small Blurring, color differences, and poor exposure can have not even from these photos wegbearbeiten good ...

Fortunately, my sewing is here!

My first


Valeska
in XL
I was afraid he would be too tight, but luckily he is
yes

a skirt with elastic


wonderful

the substance: an old duvet cover my great grandmother
I did not find him handsome, he is now fit for nothing
it goes: I

a radical flannel in apricot with red dots


makes him completely



he also
like ocher-colored apple-Shirt


long in a corner of my cabinet
almost forgot
now with brand new apple front on it




materials: from my stock
Shirt: pointelle Tricot Gudrun Sjödén
Editor: Valerie from Farbenmix
Apple # 1: Fransenappli of Huups via magic mesh
Apple # 2: Rubinette, small, firm, juicy and tart from Apfelhof Weinheim
SINCE think global, act local

In this sense, again best wishes to the antipodes. Fortunately Will you again soon, so you and the camera: o))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment